Thursday, March 21, 2013

Back among the living today

Tuesday I did something really stupid.  (not that I thought so at the time)  Was in the back yard doing some spray painting on some louver shutters I picked up off a trash pile.  Going to make them white to take to beach condo, then add some beach accents.  Didn't remember to put on a mask.  It was a nice sunny day, small breeze.  About 2Am I had a screaming sinus headach.  Took 2 extra strength Tylonol.  About 4 AM got up and started the migraine throwing up.  Yuck!  Threw up for hours, lay on couch so I wouldn't wake up DH.  Finally at 7 AM I forgot (didn't have the 2 seconds) to close the bathroom door and he heard me.  Slept most of the day yesterday, most all night, and feel like a real person today. 
Now I have 2 1/2 finished shutters in the back yard.  Half white, half beige wood.  At some point they will be done, but surely not this week.
We are supposed to have a rainy Sat. and Sunday, most likely the snow storm that is in the mid-west now.  So, I'm taking it easy for a few days.  I have 1 or 2 seams to do in the "Tree 'O Life quilt top, and hope to get that ready for the long arm person soon.  (Yipee!)
Took my Mom an Easter basket, chocolate eggs, and a few decorations for her room this morning.
Sara in Fla.  where it is sunny and about 60 degrees

1 Comments:

At March 25, 2013 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Sara - Something in that paint must have triggered the migraine? I hope you are feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home