Saturday, March 3, 2012

WEATHER

Sorry about the empty post I just deleted. It looked as though I'd just misjudged the preceding weather observation and was swept away by an unanticipated tornado. I was going to amend the post by saying that I'd just checked the NOAA website and learned that we were on the alert list here after all. I was in a lot of pain which I'd medicated and hit the wrong key then gave up and hit the sack. Fortunately all we had was some thunder and fireworks and all tolled for the day 1.25" of rain. Neither pup was disturbed by that and I did take the precaution of filling the bathtub with water as I'm dependant on a well to operate in case we lost power..

Can't wait to get this rotator cuff problem resolved. I get up in the AM feeling mildly uncomfortable and by mid afternoon it catches up with me and I'm in agony by dinner time. I hate the hydrocodone in the 7.5 mg. dose but have to resort to it in the late afternoon. That stuff turns my brain into mush. I can't imagine why anyone would crave the stuff. Oh well. I'll see the shoulder surgeon Monday. The wrist fracture is a mild inconvenience in comparison.

I know it's a bit early in the day for a whine but here it is.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home