Monday, January 16, 2012

Green scenery















Here is my own contribution to the green scene. My rose bushes this past May..... It's so helpful to see green right now. Our winter has been rather mild, as forecast by the color markings of the wooly worms we saw this past autumn, but we have our grey, wet, dreary days, nonetheless. This is a "landscape" rose called Carefree Wonder. Very hardy, own root, lovely scent.

Sarah in FL - My current car has a "check tires" type alert on the dashboard, as well. How on earth these cars know the air is low, is beyond me. Mine once told me a tire was low on air. I drove immediately to my local mechanic and took care of it. Sometimes the technology is beyond my imagination.


I have the most generous DH. (not!) Last week he had a terrible cold, and gave it to me. Why am I not grateful? It has hit me harder than it hit him. Ack.


Grace in ONT - How wonderful that you're walking in less pain these days, after your surgery!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home