Sunday, January 15, 2012

From the Frozen 'north'



It's about this time of year that I'm pestering my more southerly friends for pictures of GREEN. Or, I can go into my collection and pull something up from last summer. This was taken by one of our B&B guests last year. It's of our front porch. They sent the photo back to us after they'd returned home to Ohio. Our winter has been one big icicle, literally. Not much snow and what there is, is covered in layers of ice. I'm longing for one good old fashioned snowfall. It's a good time of year to hunker down with a quilt project.


Annie, the pup, is one year old this coming week. She's a hooligan. I've never had a pup who was so into everything she shouldn't be nor one who sauced me back (barking) when I discipline her. I think she's in her horrible teen years. Hard to get mad at her; she's irrepressible.


Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home