Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sciatica

Marion in NZ - what beautiful Christmas lillies! Thank you for posting the piccie. I imagine my nerves would be terribly jangled if I was living in the aftershocks, after everything else NZ has gone through.

About the sciatica . . . the only thing that has helped my sciatica is doing a piriformis muscle stretch. When I do it faithfully (daily) I don't have any sciatica pains. There are many different causes for sciatica. After doing extensive "Google" research, I found a site that said piriformis muscle can also be a cause. That was the right answer for my case, but everyone is different.

1 Comments:

At January 6, 2012 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Thank you Doris, for that information. Sorry to hear that you had the same problem. It seems to be a very common complaint. I had never heard of the piriformis muscle, so looked it up on Google . All very interesting. I doubt that my DH could get his leg crossed over so that the knee and ankle were on the same plain, but it could be fun trying !! Hope 2012 has started well for you.
Marion.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home