Saturday, December 31, 2011

happy new year to all

WE are now past the new year and a wet one it was. Very humid and soggy, so glad the water runs off my section or we would be swimming. Very quiet here only the dog losing the plot when the fireworks went off. He has pills but they don't seem to work must need stronger. The news so far seems quite good not too much mayhem, the rain kept it down this year. David still has his garage open and the shed in front of it, he will probably have to undo all his hard work to move it.LOL LOL His partner and I kept our mouths shut yesterday ,with great difficulty, but we made it. We all hope this year will not as bad as last, so many different problems around the world, I think prayers for the whole world would be a good idea both for peace and also for Nature to keep on the straight and narrow.I hate seeing the news, all doom and gloom, not trying to be funny here it is too serious for that. Poor Christchurch is still having aftershocks and the children and elderly are so worried, I personally can't imagine the problem but my DS1 has a man working for him who has been away from the 'quakes since Feb,the big one,and his 5 year old is still having nightmares. He doesn't think he will ever be able to return to Christchurch not while his children are small any way.
My new year wishes to all , those who are having new knees, those with health problems, those whose loved ones are sick, and all I think of as my friends. Happy New Year, Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home