Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Is it only me, or are the years going by faster? Happy New Year. I guess the DUGS will be celebrating first. I hope ya'll have lots of quilty fun for the year 2012, go to lots of quilt shows, and retreats. As for me, I hope the good weather holds out for Jan. as I'm paid up to go to a retreat in Toccoa, GA. for the 13-15th of Jan. This is on the top of a mountain (for the east coast) so it could snow, etc. I'm praying for nothing under 45 degrees.
In the back of my mind I want to go to Jane's area in June for that retreat/show also.
This evening getting together at a friend's house for dinner at 6:00PM. A few people have head colds so will not attend, but should be about 10 there. Planing to be back home by 10:30 or so, the doggies hate the fireworks.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home