Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rugby and other things

Oh Marion, NZ is in a real uproar about the Rugby Cup. A lot of the cars are showing their country's flags, they look quite good and colourful. I have finished my shopping until after the Cup is over. The cars are driving so fast just as bad as at Christmas. I stopped my Sky sports when Harry died so at least I can watch other programmes. Rugby is the wrong ball game for me. I also had a surprise yesterday , I had to go to my GP for a renewal of my pills, while I was there I was talked into going on a new health scheme. Wow I thought I was pretty healthy, knew I needed to lose weight but .........I am now on a strict diet and exercise regime and my heart was in the 30% area for a heart attack. Oops. I have dusted the exercycle and will have to wake my ideas up and change that. At least I can do something about it. I am quite lazy so had better go now and check out the bike. Hugs Bee in NZ soon to be slim?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home