Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

DH decided he wanted to go furniture shopping for the condo that we don't own yet. (?) Just looking he says. I think we have our extrogen/testerone mixed up. He loves to shop. Other than fabric I don't. So, here in no. Fla. there are sales at the furniture stores. We found a leather sofa and love seat he likes. The "recliner" mode is to his liking, but as I said, we don't even own the place yet, let's wait. We need to sign paperwork, maybe next Friday, and then gut the floors, bathrooms, re-paint everything. Put down tile throughout. Figure out bathroom fixtures, shower, tub or no? Kitchen, stainless appliances? Quartz, recycled glass, etc. counter tops. After all that we can think of furniture.
I didn't tell him I already have a phone call in to an interior designer. She is very down to earth, and I trust her. After our week away we will see what happens next.
Just found out that my GF in Miss. is moving back to her home town of Va. Beach, VA. Her mom died about 1 month ago, and her dad is not doing well. Her husband is a pastor, and is going to resign from his position to go back "home". Maybe we can meet in Williamsburg, VA. when the big spring quilt expo is. Feb. or March I think.
There is a big quilt expo in West Palm Beach, Fla. Nov. 11 12, and 13th. Hope to be down there anyway for DH's 45 H.S. reunion. Maybe can stay an extra day to see this.
I have our passports out ready for our big trip on Wed. Hopefully we will have no trouble entering and leaving, re-entering Canada. I've check all the web sites of the gov. and Canada govt. I think we have our ducks in a row. Looking forward to cooler temps.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home