Friday, August 26, 2011

cyclone

Good luck to those who are in its path, Sarah, will you be ok? By the TV it looks as though you could be out of its path . We also use bleach in our emergency kits, we are supposed to have 3 days worth of food etc in case of trouble. I used to keep the water in our 3rd bedroom but it sprang a leak and I now have a patch on the carpet. After Christchurch I think everyone checked their supplies. Take care and I hope there is not too much damage. Grace I hope you DH is OK we had a problem with my DH a few years ago and he was just as helpful in hospital. What is it with men they seem to think they are bullet proof. Hugs Bee in NZ.

3 Comments:

At August 26, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Jane in NC said...

Bee, a male friend of mine just yesterday observed that men don't mature they just get older. That puts it succinctly and accurately. I didn't have that figured out until I was 60 years ago.

Jane

 
At August 26, 2011 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Jane in NC said...

Ooops, that was supposed to be 60 years old.

 
At August 26, 2011 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Yes, I am OK. We had a power outage during the middle of the night. Lots of light wind and a few rain showers. I took the time to drive over to the beach this AM. Gray, stormy, choppy surf. Several teen boys out with their surf board. Many people including news trucks at the beach looking.
We are SO thankful that the storm missed us. Now back to planning our trip to see G.boys.
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home