Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So Much to Remember



But I'll try....Grace, on your trip to Newfoundland did you meet, by any chance, on your tour, a family from the Hockley Valley area? My friend, Nancy, egg-lady, turkey-lady and who lives on a beautiful farm, was on a Hanover Tour of Newfoundland about the same time as you were. And, your knee. Will you let us know when you are scheduled for this operation?


Sara, bleach....why would this be something you would buy in the face of an impending hurricane or were you simply out of it? I appreciate your reporting of weather as I have good friends in Sarasota. While I know you're not in that area at all, it helps to hear about the hurricanes.


Marion, I guess you are used to the spectacular beauty of New Zealand by now but your photographs of home are breathtaking. The boat ride looked to be lots of fun and whoever took the photo of it was in the right place to catch the family going through. Thank you for the photographs, I find they make this board so much more interesting and I look forward to them all.


I'm likely forgetting something...but this photo by Jon Katz caught my eye tonight simply because of the juxtaposition of complementary hues....red/violet is opposite on the colour circle to yellow/green and look at the contrast in the lower right-hand corner and why this works so well. Same as with fabric.


Annie has now progressed to Annie-OFF, instead of Annie-no.


Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home