Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yeahhhh they fixed it

I can come on board.
So as you can see we came home and our trip to Newfoundland was fantastic.
We were gone 14 days and travelled almost 7100 km. Saw icebergs, whales, the first settlement by the vikings.The Atlantic Oceans and spent two days in St. John. Mind you it rained the two days that we were there.
Went to Rita McNeils Tea room and met her. A really nice lady.
No quilt shops though. Kind of tough being the only quilter on a bus with 30 other people. Golly they do not see the need to look for a fabric shop. Whats up with that, I ask you.
One of the best things we have ever done was go on that trip.
Now we are home until next week when we go down to SO for a family reunion.
Then it is home to wait for the hospital to phone and tell me they have me scheduled for my second knee replacement.
Where will be the time to do any quilting????
Thinking about all of you at different times. Take care
and happy sewing.
Grace



1 Comments:

At August 21, 2011 at 6:50 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Grace, I understand that St. John is a wonderful place.
I'll put it on the "bucket list" of places to go.
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home