Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Earthquake, hurricane, tornado, oh my!

I don't know if any of our BB Chat people live in the earthquake area that occurred on our east coast. A friend of mine who lives in Wilson, NC (just east of Raleigh) said house shook a bit and things fell off her desk.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ <--- is a very good site that records all recent quakes, even the little ones that we never feel.

Rosey P - I read about the tornado that hit Goderich, ONT a few days ago. F-3 is pretty strong. Yikes. I'm guessing the Clorox Sara is buying is for disinfecting or sterilizing anything, in case the hurricane shuts down infrastructure like water & sewer services, etc. It's good to have in an emergency.
What a beautiful photo you posted! The purple against the green is very lovely. :-)


Sara - I hope the only thing you see from Irene is rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home