Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Trick of Light



Sara, is Louise's newest book. It will be out in the US & Canada August 30th. You can go on her website and I think put your name down to be drawn for an advanced copy. Believe it or not, being such a fan of her books, I attended a reading that she gave in Shelburne, Ontario, and we were given tickets for a draw for her latest book, Bury Your Dead (the Quebec setting) and guess whose name was drawn. We both looked at each other and broke out laughing...she assured everyone it wasn't rigged. The first time she and her husband, Michael came to town, a friend and I were invited to go out to supper with them by and with the owner of our wonderful independent book shop in town. I think I may have posted this photo before. I'm the one with the fuzzy white hair. Louise signed my book for me. I'm really looking foward to her next book which is set back in the village of Three Pines.


Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home