Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"Tulip Star" quilt from Sisters

Thank you, Jill, for the pictures from the Sisters Quilt Show. I've enjoyed looking at the lovely quilts! I’m thinking the one Rosey posted was the raffle quilt – "Tulip Star". Eric Gunson of Sisters designed it.
Bee, good to hear from you again! You seem to be staying as busy as ever. J
Marion, good on you for checking homes in the small community. Your description of the police practicing raids on some of the condemned homes was priceless. I can see how entertaining that could be! And a good use of buildings that can no longer be lived in. NZ continues to be in my thoughts as the recovery continues.
Fran, glad you are back and that Graham is finally sleeping on Oz time. What an amazing trip you had! I can see it would be difficult to recover, tho, especially after the flights home. Have fun going through the pictures.
Hugz, Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home