Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm back

not able to see any mail since the beginning of June. Have spent a f0rtune on trying to get this thing working properly and at last eureka!!!! I hope it's is the last time anything major goes wrong. I am seriously thinking of breeding carrier pigeons. LOL Welcome back Fran what a wonderful trip you had and, even better, NZ at Christmas. looking forward to that. Winter is here at last , it arrived with a bang ,lots of rain and the wind was horrid. I was sure I was going to lose my roof several times. Gus did his thunder thing and one night even found his way into my bed. Yuk not in my plan but he must have been so terrified. I now have new glasses and am spending lots of time cleaning, I was sure I had washed the walls etc but obvioooooously not too well. I can see to sew black again so will finish up making Janna's quilt. I am not too pleased as her quilt was for a Queen sized bed and now she has a super king. More units to make. I am to be a Nana again in early Sept. Joanne is expecting another little girl. Cara was 3 in April and is so looking forward to her little sister. Joanne is quite happy to be having another girl, as she says she has all the clothes etc and as long as the baby is well none of us mind. Our eldest DGD arrived back from 3 weeks in USA this evening so will be catching up with her soon. I love seeing all the photos of the flowers and pets . love your chair Rosey. I have many memories similar to those. I went on to Jean's site to see her cats and it is like ours , our site is www.lonelymiaow.net.nz/adoptakitten and his #is 7616 named Huxley I am trying not to adopt him. Check him out and tell me if you think he is different. Hugs for now. Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home