Friday, March 11, 2011

just a quiet life

the mention of not much happening got me to post also. I keep up with the reading all the time, just have no comments to make very often. Well that is not true, I make comments verbally as if you can hear them. LOL
It looks very icy outside here as it has been raining all night. That on top of the snow . I somehow will not venture outside.
I should say that I have my new knee and am walking quite well.
For those from the Sept retreat, I CAN keep up with you walking now.
MaryL you can mention to your DH that I remembered a lot of what he told me.
He is so right I have no more pain in that knee at all except the surgery pain and I know that is going away eventually. We hope to get started on the other one in June.
Needless to say I have not been doing much sewing lately and and am getting antsy . Have done a lot of TV watching because that did not need concentration.
Rosey I love reading all your posts and yes comment are made and lots of chuckles.
I also like to read Doris updates to what she is sewing. Sometime I wish I would make more of my clothes myself. I wonder why I don't. Used to do all of it way back when.
Okay enough , need another coffee and I have to put a block of wood in the wood stove. Take care all and special hugs to all the down under ladies. You have been in my prayers and thoughts all along
Grace in On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home