Friday, March 11, 2011

its me again!!!!!!

Fran is still is Aussie, but packing so it won't be long before she goes. I have a friend who is leaving/perhaps left for Japan. I tried to mail her but no reply so far. keeping my fingers crossed . My DGD was in Japan and only returned for Uni which started last week. She was in that area but haven't heard how her friend is yet. What a world we live in , was watching the terrible weather in the States and now we have another quake. I saw the Tsunami sweeping over the fields , those poor people, will the earth ever settle down. Must go we have a hot air balloon overhead and Gus is about to have a heart attack. They leave from a park behind us and the first Gus sees is a large blue and white monster coming over our hedge , I will have to hug him and tell him it is OK. Hugs Bee in a cool NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home