Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday night/ needles

Well, my NFL football team lost, but the college team won.
The costumes are on the home stretch. Have 4 completely done, and the other 4 half done.
I'm hoping tomorrow to finish at least 2 more of the tops.
Will get some pictures done from one of the moms who is a semi-prof. photographer.
Let's see--other than that went out to dinner Fri. night. Good food at a local Italian rest. had a piano player, but it was freezing cold in there. I had on heavy support stockings under my pants, and still felt freezing cold. Even ordered some decaf coffee to try to keep warm.
Thought it was interesting that the piano player wasn't using sheet music, he had an I pad!
Don't know if anyone else has ordered sewing machine needles from the Schmetz co. but I did on line yesterday. Was tired of running out of good needles and since they are expensive was wondering if I could buy in bulk. So, ordered a box of 100 of the Microtex sharps. Shure hope I like them when I get them.
OK, the Dolphins are playing the Jets so I'll go look at them.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home