Thursday, September 30, 2010

needles

HI! I thought I'd chime in about the sewing machine needles. I use SINGER needles in ALL of my machines. They really are the best ones, even better than the Schmetz and Organ brands. It was my sewing machine repair guy that got me using them and he is a Bernina repair man as well. He said that companies telling you to only use certain brands is hogwash.

If you have problems with skipping stitches, try the Singer needles. Remember those tricot lame`s with the shiny surface back in the '90's? The Singer needles for knits were the only ones that would sew them without skipping stitches. We aren't sewing lame`s but truly, I've never had a problem after switching needles. I have a Janome, 2 brothers, a Featherweight and a Bernina serger (not to mention a few other odd machines), Singer is in all of them.

OK, there's my 2 cents worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home