Thursday, September 9, 2010

Earthquakes & checking in

Marion - Thank you for the updates. There is not much on the little bit of news I watch, as we have so much !@#$ going on here to shudder over. This must be a horrific disaster for NZ and I'm not surprised over the heart attacks. I wonder if they are more from stress, or people working too hard while cleaning up (like shoveling snow type heart attacks we see in winter). Liquefaction.... that is a new word for me. Will have to Google that one and will probably give me bad dreams tonight.

Rosey P -- Do you all get the commericals up there in Canada where the guy says, "Gee, I could have had a V-8!" (V-8 vegetable juice ads) V-8 juice

Jane --- Dogs? Plural? Oh girl, do tell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home