Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sign-in

I guess all I had to do was to email Eric and tell him that I'd lost my sign-in and the next moment it worked. No, it wasn't magic. Who knows. I'll have to email back. My toolbar did a toss several days ago and I lost it only to find it hiding somewhere else in my computer and not working properly.

Marion, are you not glad, having looked at Christchurch on the news, that you are living in the country at the moment? The video inside a store is incredible. I'm glad you are none the worse for wear but that must have been a very scarey time for you. It was an earthquake of some magnitude nor had I known that New Zealand was on a fault line.

I drove into the city (Toronto) today, a rare occurance these days. The first ten years I lived here in the country, I drove in once a week, went to the Art College to work in the library, visit friends, get my 'city-fix'. After ten years, I stopped. Traffic, mainly, the problem. However, an appt. this morning took me right into the heart of the city with no way in or out without stopping, starting and sitting in traffic. Surprisingly, I managed to cope with it quite well by sniffing Young Living Oils. I have a small container of cotton batting soaking in Theives Oil. Sounds odd, I know but it helps me deal with the gas fumes in traffic without getting shakey when I get out of the car. The embarassing thing about going into the city so infrequently is, for example, having to look at my fat and getting fatter rear end as I walk past store windows. Trying to imagine myself thinner isn't helping loose those five pounds I've tagged onto my back end. It is trying to figure out how to pay for my parking with my credit card on those post machines which I did for the first time today. It is trying to figure out how to use all the different soap machines I encounter in ladies washrooms in the city, airports, away from home. Such is life that I actually came home stimulated, energized and thinking I should do this more often....get in amongst civilization more. But then I've just spent the past hour and a half on my familyroom couch, snoozing and it's only 8 pm. Why is it that I have delicious and sound sleeps right after my supper and I'm awake at 4 a.m.??

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home