Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh Rosey !!!!!

Thank you for starting my day off with a good laugh !! The thought of you juicing your carrots and the visual images that went with that , are priceless ! My own juicer is buried somewhere in the back of the kitchen cupboard and it can stay there as far as I'm concerned !!

We had a good sleep last night despite the fact that there were over ten after shocks. We must be getting used to them. My DH gave me a shake at one stage because I was snoring (who me ??) I nearly hit the ceiling thinking that it was another big one. !

Met with a friend who is project manager for a demolition company yesterday. Sights that he had seen made him realize how fortunate Christchurch was with the timing of the quake (4.30am.) He had been into warehouses and Super-markets and said the products and shelving had been thrown everywhere. Imagine if those buildings had been full of people.. There are sad stories coming out now of loss and hardship , but still no serious injuries.

We have friends who are celebrating their 49th wedding anniversary today. We are meeting them for lunch . It will be nice to see them. Last week seems a very long time ago.

Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home