Tuesday, June 8, 2010

getting older but not wiser

Hi all, first sorry to hear that Shadow is not too well, hope it is just something that can be fixed, these pets hold a special place in our hearts. Our old cat now 21 has no teeth and I find it quite difficult deciding what to feeed him. Today I bought some nice fish but he did his thing and refused it . Fussy wee thing!!!! Now about leaving it too long before anyone moves to a smaller place. If we were still in our old house I would really be in trouble, I am way too old to be moving years of memories, and that is what a lot of our items are in the house. Be brave and get rid of them , there is always someone very grateful to receive items. I didn't like living in a much smaller house and garden and missed the bush setting we were in before but now I am so pleased. Apart from being on my own I also have health problems and lots of garden and a big house I could not manage and by having moved a while ago I am quite settled which has made things much easier. Also we now have neighbours and I like the feeling of security. We all have to grow older but DON"T leave it until too late. Here endeth the lesson for today. Hugs Bee in NZ.

1 Comments:

At June 8, 2010 at 3:15 AM , Blogger DEBBIE said...

Lovely post!
I`m glad that your house move, was for the better...
Sometimes downsizing is not such a bad thing!
Less bills and less rooms to dust!

DEBBIE MOSS

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home