Tuesday, March 2, 2010

a stitch in time for a change

Thank you Rosy,
It is lovely to catch up with you all.
Your snow sounds lovely to look at but...rumor has it the Northern Winter comes south, so we are bracing ourselves for what you have! We had a very overcast spring and early summer, so we are pleased to have long sunny days going into autumn, and are keeping our fingers crossed it will last a bit longer! however all the neighbors are busy getting in the firewood, the air abuzz with chainsaws. We have been lucky here as we have had regular small rains thru the summer, further north it is much drier.
I definately LOVE summer, so I have picked the right time of the year to have a holiday! I am just enjoying moseying through my to do list at leisure! It has been lovely to sit on the back step and smock in the shadows of the afternoon and little cat has enjoyed having me home so much...it's definately a world away from work.
I am making up little DDs smocked jersey dress tonight, a relief to get it finished well before her birthday.
happy stitching all,
Tenneh in the valley.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home