Monday, March 29, 2010

Age & Illness

Bee, when you are able, please share what you can. Loving anything alive means that eventually we will loose them, if not ourselves before that. Living and loving equate to painful times, at times and at other times, much joy. Having some manner of spiritual mind, helps, I find, although having grown up through organized and ritualistic religion controlled by human beings, I find less support or beliefs there than in something more related to the Buddhist concepts of looking at and living life. I could never qualify, however, for being a Buddhist as I step on and kill bugs....(said tongue in cheek).

Back to the drizzlies yesterday but today the sun may shine later on. Last night the fog rolled in and stayed all night. It's too dark out at the moment to see if it's still around but I suspect so. It happens here in spring and fall.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home