Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rosey /Marion

I can assure you my DH wouldn't get within a mile of my ear . Marion, this conversation reminds me of the Ad for Southern Cross where the DR and the dog have the same name. Went to see DH today and he was so sleepy he couldn't keep awake. I was really worried again as this is possibly how things ma y go , nurses were very busy and I had to leave. I came home and cried my eyes out thinking he was on the way out, DS1 went to see him later and he was sitting up in bed playing majong on the computer. Apparently one of the men in the room with H was bad last night and none of them got any sleep, also the staff have doubled his meds to give him a real boost. I do wish I understood more but they don't even leave the charts now so one can't even have aquick look. Hugs for now bee in amuch happier NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home