Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jane's Gold!

Jane, your my hero!!!!!! I'm so pleased for you! GO GO GO JANE!
You must be so proud after all you have been thru.
I have been such a bad walker since I stopped walking Dyna. She just can't do it. We do lift her in the car once a week & take her to her favorite running trail. We call her the River Dancer, she has this comical stiff gate with her elbows & knees totally stiff.

I loved my cyber trips to Hawaii & NZ, thanks ladies!
I have been to a 3 quilts shows & I wanted to post my pictures.....
http://community.webshots.com/user/easystitches

I'm hoping they will provide me some motivation. I also rejoined the Quilt Show, they were offering $10 off & we recently increased our internet speed enouggh to enjoy the shows. I miss Simply Quilts so much & these shows are pretty cool.
Off to the washing machine, SY All, Jill

1 Comments:

At July 23, 2009 at 6:47 PM , Blogger blocke Oregon said...

Jill, I worked at Sandy on Sunday --sorry I missed you. The Sandy Historical Society probably was happy if not hysterical at the show results since most of the comments I heard were good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home