Thursday, July 23, 2009

Congrats, Jane, as well

Good on you, Jane...imagine undertaking a jaunt like that after your accident and knee operations. It must have felt good for you to do this for yourself. And how is Shadow?

Marion, it does indeed seem to be a strange juxtaposition between picking olives and having your grandchildren play in the mountain snow all at the same time. I will have more respect for olives now when I eat them thinking of the labour involved...also the chemical sprays that seem to be part of our daily diets these days. Wonder if the brine kills the chemical residues.

Rainy day here in southern Ontario, more weeds, my garden is overflowing with them. I always wait until the mosquitoes pass in intensity before weeding again and I'm always surprised to find out what is actually in the garden when the weeds come out. Flowers. Imagine that.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home