Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This & that

JANE-congratulation! I'm so proud of you. You know how I feel after run/walking a race. The water stations are mostly gone, and the "runners" have gone home. It is a great feeling to finish. Just think, you are the only one in your age group, in your area, to complete this! The pains will go away soon.
I had unexpected eye surgery yesterday. Had some floaters in the left eye, more like worms crawling around. Seems I have a torn retina in 3 places. It is red and qui
te painful. I can't read, quilt, exercise, or do much for 1 week. So glad I went to the Dr. and we have good insurance. I only paid the $25.00 deductable for the surgery.

Maui- Ahh. Sounds like heaven to me.

There were other comments, but my brain is in a fog right now.
Going to watch movies and iron (oh, joy) while the eye heals.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home