Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wed. morning

Hi I never tire of reading your posts Sara and it is wonderful that you can share you days with your mother. Mine has passed on and she was also frail and not wanting to do much in her last years. I am now retired and sew most everyday. I made two purses in the last two weeks and am working on a wallhanging with vegtables on it. There are rabbits in the border and I am calling it Mr. McGregors Garden, a throw back to my childhood. HAHA It has rained off and on for the past week. Can not even go outside to mow. Too wet!!! but it is good that it is coming in small amounts. Three years ago we had flooding and certainly don't need that again. I could not stand the heat that you all have in the South. Marge up in gloomy Pa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home