Thursday, May 7, 2009

More uplifting post this morning

OK, thanks for the "vent". I'm in better spirits today.
Good news dept. The daughter of a dear friend is graduating from college this Sat. in West Palm Beach. They currently live in Mississippi and are driving to WPB and will spend the night with us. It is 12 hours from their house to mine, so I'm sure they will be tired, but it will be great to visit with them for a bit. I'm so proud of their daughter also. She was working full time at this college (Palm Beach Atlantic, a private Baptist college) and had no intentions of taking any classes. The proffs. there liked her and urged her to work on a degree, so she did! I'm sure she had a break in the tution since she worked there, but even so, very proud of her.
The teen boy who I hired will come back this afternoon and finish up the mulch. It's too blame hot and humid for me!
My DH just called from his A/C business, more good news. Someone I walked/ran with during the 1/2 marathon training called his business for a new A/C. I had given her a business card more than 6 months ago, and she kept it and called. Yes, he gave her a break on the price.
OK-things are looking up today-
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home