Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rosey's "Vet"

Jane, I've been sitting here scratching my head about your reference to my Vet coming in to visit here during the retreat a few years ago. I know that we had all sorts of 'guests' coming in here including several 'guests' who were not invited for supper on Friday night, but my vet? I am wondering if you are thinking of my friend, Margaret, who works in a pharmacy in Toronto and if you might be referring to her? My vet makes house calls but the only person in need of medical support did not happen to be here at the time. Now you have me thinking....maybe I am getting doggie dementia.

Rosey
(Jane: DOGGIE DEMENTIA, otherwise known as "canine cognitive disorder" is somewhat treatable. When I was at Rosey's retreat a number of years ago her vet visited and we talked about it as my beloved Molly was clearly confused and after the move from one house to another she was a mess. The vet told me about a fairly effective medication and after returning my vet prescribed it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home