Friday, April 10, 2009

Blessed holiday


I hope everyone had a blessed Passover/ Maundy Thursday and will continue to enjoy the weekend and Easter to come.

I have the day off , and DH and I had hoped to go do some gentle hiking in the state park (Monte Sano). Instead, we're due for some possibly severe weather later today.

Last weekend we visited the local botanical garden. There were a few dogwoods in bloom, and the tulips and pansies were gorgeous, but it's too early for many other things. The daffodils were already gone. I am including a picture of the "historic" dogwood tree. It is over one hundred years old, and was moved from another location to the gardens in 1996.
I need to get going, as I have errands to run and I'd like to be back before the weather gets bad.
Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home