Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm here

Hi Everyone,I'm here tonite. I've been going crazy trying to get my quilt (wall hanging) done for our show, whichwe put up tomorrow.I started it about a month ago & have been putting the peddle to the metal this past 2 weeks.I am embarrassed by the workmanship, but i really wanted to have something in the show.I will try harder next year.Our show has a new location & we are very excited about it. It's going to be at the church wherewe meet monthly. It's a huge place & our quilts will look so much nicer than in the gym we have been using for the past 6 years or so.Speaking of glasses I just bought a pair off the internet! Yep, they're prescription. It was sort offun & I really like them. My DH has gotten 2 pair this way. I bought the most expensive frames & my total was $85!!!! We used zennioptical, there are many out there.I also took a quilt to a group today to have it hand quilted. I've been waiting for about 18 mos for my name to come up. They have done one other quilt for me and several for a friend.This one should be real pretty, it's the pomegranate pattern, red & green applique.They will have it for quite a while.I better get in gear I still have my label to attach & my whiskers to cut, Jill
draft

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home