Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where is everyone?

Has the weather turned warm and everyone is out in the garden?
I've been planting Lantana and other spring/summer things in the yard.
DGS #1 came over to cut the grass today, DGS #4 was to help me plant the plants, but mostly he held up worms and said "hey look at this big worm".
He did put some plants in the holes and water them after I dug the holes.
I'm too tired at night to do any quilting, maybe read a book tonight. American Idol is about the only thing on TV that isn't blood and guts, but it's not so interesting so far tonight.

I'm trying to get another pair of reading glasses. The over the counter ones just arn't doing it. After getting the run around with the insurance company, going to a place that they were supposed to cover, have found out after 5 PM that my regular eye Dr's office is covered. Ach! That's where I started out today.
Will go back tomorrow and start over. Seems like I have a "haze" that developes after catarac surgery sometimes, affects only the right eye. I just need a bit of help in the right eye, the left is 20 -20.
OK, someone other than me check in and say what you are doing.
We are supposed to have rain tomorrow, so that will help the new plants.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home