Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break in Oregon

Jill, I've been meaning to post about your pictures. Loved them! Your little buddies are sure cute. I also enjoy the various pictures everyone posts. The pets, scenery, quilts, etc. etc. Thanks everyone for keeping me happily entertained. :-)


I haven't called to order the 'string' pattern yet but hope to take a copy to Australia with me. (Cover your eyes Fran. LOL!!!) I think I might order a book or two as well. Dorothy has made several quilts from the pattern and just praises the directions.


I've gotten a quilt and two tops for the Quilts to Australia project. As ever, seeing the work of others humbles me. I've yet to meet a quilter who isn't better than I but everyone inspires me to keep plugging away. Most quilters are braver than me in a variety of ways but I still have loads of fun playing with fabrics. Isn't this a great hobby?


Laura in Iowa, I appreciated you posting about the measurements for things. Think I'll invest in one of those cheat-sheets as I always have trouble with any math. :-)

It looks like we might have our normal Oregon Spring Break weather. Mixes of rain, some sunshine, bit more rain or mist, etc. etc. Oh well, it's always fun for the kids I think.

Have a great weekend. And hugz to any who need them.

Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home