Monday, March 16, 2009

puppies . . .

Thank you all for your nice comments about our Sophie. She is a pistol! I had truly forgotten how much energy puppies have, since it has been sixteen years since Alex came home with us. The good news is that I'm getting out and walking her a lot. Did you know that a 3-month old puppy is not tired after a 1+ mile walk??? Aaaaaack.
Today I walked her in the a.m. and also in the afternoon after I got home from volunteer work. She does not look tired to me. I am toast. (grin)

I bought Sophie a "bully stick" http://www.bullysticks.com/ today and she loves it. I can't wait to see DH's reaction when I tell him what they are made from. LOL

LOTS of trees are blooming here, and it is toooo early for this. My allergies are responding well enough to Claritin, but I'm still suffering. This, too, shall pass.

Hugs to everyone,
Doris

1 Comments:

At March 16, 2009 at 11:06 PM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Sophie sounds like a bundle of energizing love. :-) What fun for you. Enjoy.
Mary in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home