Monday, April 6, 2009

Feeling Sad

Monday is our Charity quilting day at the church. Our small group of ladies have met for the past 10 years.

Today when we went, we learned that one of our group had passed away earlier this morning. She will leave a hole, not only in our group, but also in my heart. All the ladies are at least 30 years older than me, and I look to them for advice, and also for comfort the past 2 years since I lost my parents.

We spent our time today sharing and remembering our friend, Lucille. I know she'll still be with us in spirit.

1 Comments:

At April 7, 2009 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Karen, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your quilting friend. It must have helped to learn about it in the group then have the opportunity to share memories.
Thinking of you,
Mary in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home