Friday, November 21, 2008

West Mi reporting

Hi Everyone, I had an e mail from Dianna Almas today and then talked to just a while ago. Two weeks ago her youngest brother and his grandson were killed in a car accident.Her sister-in-law is in a drug induced coma because of her extensive injuries. I would like to do a comfort block shower for her. She said she will use the blocks to make a quilt for her sister-in-law. She is going to need all the comfort she can get.The details are as follows, a nine inch finished block of senders choice with unbleached muslin for background. Please send the blocks to Dianna. If you don't have her snail address e mail me for it.Dianna was in charge of our comfort block showers for a long time.Thank you all for caring, Mayme

Email me at my Yahoo address and put Diann'a block in the title
maymewyns@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home