Friday, July 4, 2008

New Zealand pictures

Marion, the pictures are so 'picturesque' that I thought they were postcards, not pictures you had taken. They are absolutely stunning. Steady hands? That wasn't what was on my mind...the fact that you had the nerve to fly over the mountains in a single engine plane and take pictures of it all...I'd be having to check my underwear after a flight like that. You are brave.

I have muffins to make for breakfast and B&B guests tomorrow; it's 7:38 p.m.; I don't feel like it, I feel like sewing; I'm overly stimulated with all that is going on in the house...television left on when 'himself' tore half an hour ago to an airstrip nearby because a glider friend has landed out...supper taken off the stove, I ate mine, company for lunch with two standard poodles included...and I'm spaced out. Better focus on cleaning up the kitchen and baking those blueberry muffins. the older I get, the harder it is for me to focus and concentrate on any one thing and stick to it.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home