Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More Gore Tex questions

OK, there seems to be a glitch in my mouse. I back up or hit "enter" and that's all I can type.
Sorry--Laura in Ala. your pics of the fabric shop are wonderful. I'm sure it is as hot in D.C. as in Ala.
This is the first year in about 6 years that we are not having a drought.
There was a time when I had a list of WWQP people with their E mails, but it seems to have flown away.
I know Jane in N. C. travels and Doris in TN. also. (Jane, so glad you are going to Canada for the quilt retreat)
Open for advice on Gore-Tex or other jackets.
As you might tell, I usually only travel in hot weather spots, and know a bit of SPF and UVB protection, but not much about cool / cold / rain travel.
TIA for any and all help.
Sara in soggy north Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home