Thursday, July 3, 2008

more of the same..


Yes, I did take the photos myself Rosey. You sound surprised that my hands were steady enough !! Fact is, whenever I'm in the air, I go into a semi -zoombie like state, neither nervous nor excited, just sort of holding my breath and hoping to make it safely back to terra firma , without any complications...!! This photo is looking out onto the West Coast of the South Island. 25flying minutes from here (we live near the East coast) It's a very narrow Island and the Alps go down the centre of it.
Very cold here this morning, I have the fire going already. We usually don't light it until later in the afternoon. DH is out all day and I will work on my quilt. It would be nice to get it finished before the family arrive.
How lovely to look out of your studio window to see a deer and fawn Rosey. What a peaceful spot you have there.
Having recently been in Ireland and Scotland I will add my bit to the conversation about jackets.. Windproof and waterproof would be my choice . It shouldn't be too cold but the wind can have a chill factor that's worth guarding against.
Enjoy the w/end.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home