Sunday, May 4, 2008

twitchy fingers...!

Oh Mary, I know what you mean ! It's months since I did did any sewing ! I took an "activities bag" overseas with me, (!) but didn't even get to open it. Since we've been home I've been too busy to think about it. The garden is in need of the autumn tidy-up. Last week I spent a day in a friend's garden, doing just that . It was good to get the soil under the finger nails again !

I too, would like to send, at least a card, to Jane. Emails are fine but there's something special about getting mail and cards can be so pretty and/ or amusing. I think she would enjoy that. It sounds as if she's in for quite a long time recovery time.

A cold snap here at the w/end reminding us that winter is on the way. I quite look forward to cosy evenings around the fire again, our winters aren't too long or cold . Remind me that I said that in the middle of July when I'm getting tired of the short and dull days !!

DH is off to golf today so I have a day of washing/ironing/cooking/cleaning without interruption ! Something wrong with that picture ? That's just the way it is in this household ! (ahhhhhh..)
Better make a start !
Have a good day.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home