Sunday, May 4, 2008

Jane, etc.

I too have been thinking of Jane and all she's been going through. I wonder if she might enjoy a 'fat quarter' shower or 5-inch square fabric shower? I'd love to at least send her a card if possible. Could you email me her addy at: dolphin quilter at hotmail dot com (run together and convert the at and dot)? TIA

I haven't posted in forever. My life is boring in comparison to others but like everyone I seem to stay mighty busy. Right now I'm working in the yard. We've carefully cultivated quite a collection of weeds which I'm attempting to cull out. :-) My body isn't used to this sort of work! But it's been good. I love being outside and our weather has finally gotten decent for working in the yard.

We are remodeling our kitchen and dining area. My DH is doing all the work. I've helped with some painting but he's doing the work of replacing the cabinets and putting in new laminate flooring. I think I might be able to begin putting things into the new cupboards and drawers near the end of the month. YEA! The entire house is one huge mess with stuff temporarily stored in whatever room had a teensy bit of space. Plus, sawdust and debris from the remodel work. I'm anxious to start cleaning as I've got a friend coming in July.

I haven't seen my sewing machine other than to give it a pat it in greeting for months. My fingers would be twitchy to be sewing but the weed pulling seems to have helped keep them occupied lately. :-) Speaking of weeds, I hear a few more calling.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Hugz, Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home