Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Can't think of one

Kathi, I had to come on to comment on what a gorgeous photo you've posted to the board...the colour of the mums and the colour of your retriever...wonderful. I can see that he wasn't happy sitting for his portrait though. You can just tell that he's saying: mom, I hate sitting still...

Jane, I wasn't aware that your other knee will need doing and you've sure been through a lot on your own...brave you. I think though this time since you're all settled in your home you'll find it less stressful coming back home to recouperate. I'm interested to hear how you will do on the new drug for fibro.

I've had increasing problems since last spring with my feet and I also have fibromyalgia. I'm aware that the pace I keep, which is of my own doing running about like a chicken with my head cut off high on my own adrenaline is something that I likely need to think about. I'm trying to spool down gradually though I'm getting ready for our guild's quilt exhibit at the moment as I've committed to taking a booth. Still, the B&B is less demanding at this time of year and I need the time over winter to slow down to a more sensible pace. I wish that I did not enjoy going about "with my hair on fire" as Jock calls it but it's so exhilarating for me especially after the years before when my toxicity meant that I had little energy at all.

There is a heavy fog coming in tonight and we have both stoves going although it is not all that cold. There are storms coming up through the mid-west of the US so I'm hoping some of you who need rain badly will get it.

Sara, your trip in to the Springs sounded like great fun. I was reading through wondering if you would say that you saw gators. We heard of the dreadful accident with the elderly woman who was house sitting for friends and met her demise with an alligator. They are quite fascinating however, I have been chased by one so I know that they don't just loll about or fool around. I've also been chased by a swan, so you'd think I'd know better than to mess with these things when I'm in Florida wouldn't you.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home