Wednesday, September 26, 2007

this & that

Finally a bit of cooler weather here in n.e.Florida. I've been sitting outside for the last hour, drinking coffee, the all day headach finally has gone away.
Don't know if it was the caf. or the fresh air or a combo of both. It's so nice to have a breeze that isn't hot.
The computer finally died again. I'm on DH's lap top, and the print is very tiney.
Just checking in. I was going to spend the day quilting with a GF, but wound up watching BBC America and naping on the couch.
The vein surgery went well, I had the 1 week check up yesterday. Think I was trying to do too much too soon, and my body told me to slow down today.
Going back out into the sunshine.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2007 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Sara - I'm going in for the same surgery as soon as my insurance company approves it. It was either this or start wearing longer skirts and no more shorts. :-p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home