Saturday, September 22, 2007

some info from Joleen

Here's a note received from Joleen on the Yahoo group,
"I have heard many times that there is no such thing as a coincidence. I have been feeling pretty stressed today with an additional procedure scheduled for next Monday, and uncertainty on what treatment lies ahead in the next few months. When I picked up my mail about 11:00 this morning, there was an envelope with a gorgeous quilt block from Mary L. in Kansas. You have no idea how I needed that little boost today. I don't think it was a coincidence that today was the day I received the first block. And, Jill, you are right, I know I would have said "NO, don't do a block shower." Now I'm glad you didn't let me vote. Thanks. Joleen in MN"

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2007 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Sue in Iowa said...

Could you send me details on where to send block or Joleen's email. We met at MN2000 -- my computer crashed so I don't have her email, the Yahoo BB chat link, or anything. Thanks!

Sue in Iowa

lodgehaus@butler-bremer.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home