Saturday, September 22, 2007

For Sara

Tried responding with a personal comment but by the time I'd done it and had to put in my password, I couldn't remember it. So here I am: freezing the pastry works but I tend not to leave it in the freezer for too long as it seems to dry out a bit and is not as nice. I'm glad the pie worked out. I had to wait a day before I stopped salivating, Sara...! I am trying desperately to loose my spare tyre so that I can fit into my winter slacks...no mean feat, that.

This week-end's guests...wedding guests and a bridesmaid at the same wedding. The other guest, an energetic female vet who used to do large animals but with age, is doing small animal husbandry. She also owns and deals in horses...so is off to the Tournament of Champions, which is held now at the Caledon Equine Centre in Palgrave, Ontario...I will be going tomorrow with minister friend Penny to watch the jump-off, if we can get anywhere near the place...it will be crawling with people, horses, cars and trailers. Then, next week, I'm into doing the Wit's End Horse Trials as a volunteer, plus the B&B...lots of work but fun.

Weather here is absolutely glorious. Wish I could bottle it for the winter ahead.

And I am so regretful to hear about Joleen's upcoming health issues and grateful that I have been informed personally and here on the board...thank you, Jill. I respect privacy so am hopeful that we may hear somehow along the way how Joleen is faring.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home