Thursday, June 28, 2007

Starting again...

Having taken some time off, I am back on the weight loss kick. I started some time off when Grace was here and since then I have had company staying and DH has been home for the last week -- it is harder to eat very simply when one is cooking for other people! DH goes back to work tonight and will be gone another two weeks and I have decided that the young lady who is staying here can fend for herself a little more and I will cook a little less. The happy news is that despite not working at it, I have actually lost most of another pound in the last week! Nine to go to get to the next goal!

Kitten report: The little mom cat has a new home and she will go there as soon as I have her spayed. That appointment is for next week. Her five little kittens are almost weaned now and are unbelievably cute! In about three weeks I will be able to have their spays and neuters done and send them on to the pet shop. Not a moment too soon! It will be hard to see them go!

I really must get back to work myself! I am supposed to be doing payroll right now and not hanging out with my buddies on the computer!

Jean, still complaining about the weather in Mill Bay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home